The Minnesota Department of Transportation will host an open house Tuesday in St. Peter that will cover multiple projects in the area.
The event is from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the St. Peter Community Center gym.
MnDOT staff will be available to answer questions about the projects, and no formal presentation is planned. The six projects are scheduled for this year through 2028 They include:
- Highway 169: Robart’s Creek bridge replacement (2022)
- Highway 169: Highway 22/Highway 99 intersections (2023)
- Highway 22: Mankato to St. Peter (2024-2025)
- Highway 169: Broadway Ave. to Union St. (2026)
- Highway 22: Nicollet County Road 20 to Highway 111 (2026)
- Highway 22: Highway 169 to CR 20 (2028)
MnDOT career opportunities, refreshments, and children’s activities are planned.