Motors traveling on Highways 15/60 near Madelia will encounter traffic changes starting Tuesday, as construction moves to the second phase.
According to the Minnesota Department of Transportation:
- Highway 60 will remain open with two-way traffic in the westbound lanes.
- Highway 15 will be closed at County Road 58 – traffic will be detoured onto Co Rd 58, south to Co Rd 9, then to Highway 60/15
- All ramps at the Highway 60/15 north interchange will be closed.
- Co Rd 3 interchange eastbound off-ramp will be closed. The on-ramp for eastbound Highway 60 remains closed
- All-way stop at the bottom of the Co Rd 9 eastbound on & off ramps
- Eastbound ramps at the Highway 15 south intersection will remain closed
Visit the project website for additional information.
Construction on Highway 15/60 is part of a two-year project that started in mid-April 2022. The project includes resurfacing seven miles of Highway 15/60 from the Highway 15/60 interchange south of Madelia to the Highway 15/60 interchange north of Madelia.