Motorists traveling on Highway 15/60 near Madelia can expect to see traffic changes beginning Friday.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation says the following changes will occur:
- The westbound Highway 60 ramps at CSAH 3 and at CSAH 9 will open.
- The westbound Highway 60/southbound Highway 15 entrance ramp at the north interchange will open.
- The ramps at the south interchange of Highway 15/60 will remain closed until early September with no access to or from westbound Highway 60.
- The CSAH 3 bridge will remain closed until mid-September.
- Traffic will switch from two-way traffic in the eastbound lanes to single-lane traffic on both eastbound and westbound Highway 60.
Weather permitting, the project should be completed in October. MnDOT is resurfacing seven miles of Highway 15/60 from the interchange south of Madelia to the interchange north of Madelia.